It is customary to preset a battery factory laptop computer for you how many times they may need to be recharged. Whenever the laptop is loaded, it continues to drain parts of his record capacity. It is recommended to have exceeded win a laptop battery in the middle of his term of additional cargo.
Follow the instructions below to have an efficient laptop battery recycling.
- From the laptop, power, and let it run solely on battery power. Use the laptop and the battery completely until the phone turns itself off
- Leave your laptop must be turned off within 10 to 15 minutes, and not feeding at this time.
- Turn on the computer and use the power button. Do not try to connect to the network yet. Leave the laptop turn off by itself again and make sure the laptop’s battery is completely discharged.
- With the battery still attached to the laptop is the laptop to the electricity grid. Fully charge the battery is displayed on the screen. Then download it again for another 30 minutes.
- By repeating the process several times, or perhaps to the days when the restoration of the laptop battery is fully realized.
- It is advisable to download a software for monitoring application of laptop batteries for the charging and discharging to monitor the laptop battery. There is always the pursuit of the overall performance of laptop battery.
Further information and warnings:
• It is advisable to proceed with the battery in the revision of night. This is to make the process continuously or without interruptions.
• If restoration of the battery is reached, the battery is completely discharged each time before charging again. The working process in place must be repeated every 2-4 months.
• Keep the battery in a cool, dry place when not in use. Major notebook manufacturers are advised to discourage the battery to cool to about sixty degrees Fahrenheit to maintain the discharge prematurely.
• Do not try the laptop battery in the refrigerator or freezer. This could damage the battery is strong.
• Do not drop the laptop battery.
• Replace the battery to extreme temperatures.
• Do not leave the laptop outside in cold weather.
• Leave the laptop in a car that is parked on a hot day. The increase in temperature can lead to premature rejection of the batteries.
• Always use the power of electricity to keep the battery charged.
• Do not use the laptop for a long period.
• In some cases, laptop equipped with two batteries to operate. If it is not possible, ask the manufacturer of the laptop to the availability of high-capacity battery. An external battery can be used over a long period of laptop use.
The management of laptop batteries is useful, and is in excellent condition ready for use each time.